Saturday 12 July 2014

Details....

I've started to think about how i'm going to detail the Emperor... it's getting to that point

The only way to do this in a cost effective way is to mass produce lots of detail pieces in resin and then cover the titan with them.

So... a quick update with some prototypes

Using plasticine I sculpted some Chaos Spikes... you get the idea of scale.  I want to have some large and small details to start with


I am a big fan of resin casting and I frequently use TOMPS to get supplies



Having sculpted the various spikes and chaos logos... I created moulds using the RTV sillicone and then got casting


Initial results... i'm pretty happy with these and will post some more images when i've made more and added them to the Titan pieces


No comments:

Post a Comment