Wednesday 23 July 2014

Titan Head

I've been away on holiday to my favourite place in the world... the English Lake District.  I don't get a lot of hobby done, but I get a lot of thinking done when i'm out walking

I've also been waiting for some deliveries so I can start to do some detailing... I figured a good test piece would be the titan head

I've started to add some of the details that it needs... you can see the resin chaos arrow/logos and i've also ordered a bunch of these little spikes... which i'll be festooning the titan with.

Yea.. ok, it looks a little 'punk rock'... but to me Chaos = Spiky!


 The original side of the titan head for comparison

As for paint... I have a theme in mind, and as some people already know I have a thing for 'flame jobs'

I originally painted my FW Reaver Titan with 'Hot Rod' flames... this time i'm wanting something a little more realistic so i'm currently practising freehand airbrush flames

1st attempt - this needs a LOT more work before I start on the Titan, but it gives an idea of where i'm going!


No comments:

Post a Comment