Sunday 27 July 2014

Some initial details

I've been thinking about this stage for a long time.... I've also taken on board some of the comments made about the cannons on the castle section.
So with a little remodelling and a lot of fingers stuck together with super glue... Here are some I initial detailing

I started to undercoat things... But i ran out of black, I need a LOT more black paint... Time to go see my friendly Vallejo paint person.


  You can see I'm adding lots of the spikes over the towers and domes... along with the resin chaos details that I sculpted.  I've also been doing a bit of kit bashing too.


Alterations to the front cannons... the rears can now fire over the top.  I have cool idea for this area, but i'll need to finish everything else first (it's a super final detail)

I've also been working on the fire... still needs more work but here's the current iteration



No comments:

Post a Comment